The first initial cut can be found here with different filler music.
My original vfx shot planned hit wall after wall after wall until I had to drop it all together. I shot with a wide angle lens when I should of used my telephoto at 60mm placed directly next to the planned path of the bullet. I also needed to capture a clean slate to properly create the faked weapon animation to help make the shot convincing. Because of these issues I resorted to comping simple video layers which still felt very tacky, I messed with cutaways and decided to show a split moment of impact with cutaway to black and intense/gross audio to let the viewers mind do the work.
Multiple composers and audio majors are still tinkering away with the film so the score may change if I get a hold of a score I feel fits it best as pulling scores from other resources is far from desirable compared to having a unique one belonging to the film. The entire film was shot in about 9-10 hours on two separate locations, there were unfortunate last minute changes including me jumping in for a cameo because the original planned actor didn’t work out as a mix of communication error and shooting shifting back by about an hour. If I were to redo the shoot I would of added at least one or two more assistants to greatly speed up the process, dump files to the computer on lunch break and hopefully had a lighting kit that was better than my stands I used in the film. As is I feel the film did what I wanted, it expressed my story and was hopefully entertaining as well. In the future I may present a video showing more indepth of how the project was and how I managed my 22GB of files.